Commander suggestion for phase gates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander suggestion for phase gates

i dont command much as i realllllly hate comm ing, (but i dont mind khamm ing figure that out) but this little tip really bothers me when commanders dont do it

place the home phase gate right in between the 2 infantry portals

like this

o l o

not like this

0 - 0

and please not at the other end of the command point

thanks

spiff

Re: Commander suggestion for phase gates

Good tip, this makes it so it takes about 1 second to reinforce the PG after spawning.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Yeeaaah I hate when I have to run across the room to go to the phase gate, or spawn and it is at an odd angle.

While we are giving out tips, I'll mention somehting that was mentioned tonight, don't put things too close together in marine base as it makes it easier for gorges to bile everything.

Comment

I like seeing ip's out of LOS. That way a alien chomping on 1 cant see the marine spawning. Also not a big fan of hiding things or having them to close to each other.
        Lights Out!

Comment

Personally, I don't place my PG's between IP's, but rather simply facing them.
          This is so that if base is under attack, people phasing back can immediately cover both IP's with gunfire.

There are advantages and disadvantages to either position.
          The only thing I'll really hide is the Arms Lab, though. The Obs I will try to hide in a spot that maximizes its useful range.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkScythe View Post
            Personally, I don't place my PG's between IP's, but rather simply facing them.
            This is so that if base is under attack, people phasing back can immediately cover both IP's with gunfire.

There are advantages and disadvantages to either position.
            The only thing I'll really hide is the Arms Lab, though. The Obs I will try to hide in a spot that maximizes its useful range.
            I would agree with this setup. Placing them too close together, and the marine loses their range advantage when phasing back to base to fend off an attack.
            birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X