Tonights game on mineshaft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights game on mineshaft

Just wanted to give props to both teams for an amazing game on mineshaft tonight. It was about 45 minutes long, I was comming aliens and MontyP was comming marines. Aliens ended up taking down every one of their bases at some point in the game while losing all of their hives as well. Multiple executed pushes on both sides made this a nail biting round to comm. Longer games seem to be a by-product of build 250, where marines can still get proto tech with just one base and turtle until they can push out again. It also seems like aliens are a bit lacking in the mid-late game once marines get teched up. I really wish focus would make a comeback so fades would be more useful late game we might have been able to finish it.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: Tonights game on mineshaft

Yeah late game alien tech is not very useful. Need projectile based weapon powerful enough to do good damage late game.

Comment

I wish onos werent as nerfed. Carapace seems useless and they cost more to get a fully upgraded onos -84 res. I don't mind their limited range nerf though it seems they went a bit hard on them. I think I would take a 60res dual over an 84 res onos.

We had great rez flow, but I do see a few problems now that weren't as apparent in game.
      1) No large onos attack with lerk umbra with gorge support.
      2) We had a great fade comming and a great comm fighting.
      3) I should have saved up for onos more as I seemed to have forgotten how to play a fade.

It was a great time, but in every game there are could haves or should haves that caused a team to loose. Best thing is to learn from it. I loved seeing the gorge tunnels and the pushes.
      Lights Out!

Comment

You guys had SO MANY BASTARD GORGES. Everytime someone left any base it was being bile bombed lol. That was an epic game.
        DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X