Beware of skulks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of skulks

So I was driving for three hours to go camping and diving. In the middle of the drive I start ADDing and the radio played a noise of a skulk parasiting for some reason. Instinctively I want to look around for that skulk before I realize I play to much NS2 and I should focus more on driving. ><
    Lights Out!

Re: Beware of skulks

Requesting scan!
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

We got hostiles
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Acknowleged. All clear! I did this with PAYDAY: The Heist. See a helicopter and think "you gotta clear the roof!" Go into a bank and start looking for cameras. I got so used to pressing my map key that I press it even when I'm not playing and then widner why my map didn't open...

Comment

In college, I knew I was playing too much GoldenEye when I rounded the corner in the Quad and instantly scanned the high corners for cameras to shoot out.

Also, I'm sure my GPA suffered at least half a point due to FIFA '98. <3 So much trashed got talked. lol
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X