Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could have a custom skin for supporters and primers what would you want?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could have a custom skin for supporters and primers what would you want?

There has been a bit of talk about a custom Marine and possibly Alien skin for Supporting and Primer members. So, if you could have a custom skin for Marines, what would you want? I have the ability to make something(3ds Max and Photoshop), possibly just a logo on the back of the Marines, maybe just "Supporter" or "Primer" and "Admin" , but not sure what things it could be.

Re: If you could have a custom skin for supporters and primers what would you want?

I'm thinking neon yellow for admins, pulsing neon yellow chest plates.
    DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Comment

Re: If you could have a custom skin for supporters and primers what would you want?

Would rather see scoreboard icons for SMs, primer signers and such instead of custom skins :D
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Player Badges would be cool.

Comment

I want bright pink skins and badge kk.
          Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

No helmet w/ beard skin for supporting members. For primers it should be a pink bunny suit like this:

...jk I can't think of anything for primers at this time.
            Lights Out!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X