• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New workshop mod for server?

What do you guys think about adding Orphan Black's mod serverside?:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...41&searchtext=

Additions:
    1) All voice commands now bindable, including commander popups for each

2) More general binds available (join marines, aliens etc...). Although you can bind these ones manually in the console, this is easier.

3) Different sensitivities for marine/alien

Thoughts?
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: New workshop mod for server?

Mod is currently broke with current release of build 251, will probably be fixed soon.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

It's not broken. Works 100% now

Comment

it changed my origonal settings for mouse sensitivity. either make the programming so that it takes your already set settings into account or get rid of this mod. Im not playing on TG servers till this is removed or changed.

Do we not test these things before rolling them out?

Now everyone that joins TG has to change their settings for mouse sensitivity? I dont want anyone or any mod changing my settings FFS.

FIX THIS
        Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

It wasn't supposed to be added, I didn't know it was even going to be added. If it was I would have given a warning. It somehow got enabled during a server bug. Which oddly got disabled after map change. It was working for everyone who I had test(20+), and for everyone on another server. It already is supposed to take the old value, and it worked for others. But for some reason on TG it didn't. Sorry for the inconvenienc. It isn't even installed anymore apparently. It's not TG specific, and again I didn't know it was broken apparently.

To be fair, in a way it was a test. Just not an official test.

Comment

Ditched mouse sensitivity as it wasn't working right. Deleted bugged files and started over, and instead added this
            Bindable commander keys.
            http://steamcommunity.com/id/samusdr...43493025411120
            http://steamcommunity.com/id/samusdr...43493025413926
            http://steamcommunity.com/id/samusdr...43493025415291
            As you can see in the tooltip, what would be Q, is now W.

Comment

I left this on Taunt on accident. It was not on Chuckle.

It's removed from both until I have time to wrap my head around all of this. I've been on vacation, and it'll take me all week to get back into the swing of things, I think.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Sry for ragin
                Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

You don't mess with a mans mouse sensitivity! Is nothing sacred?!? Looks like a useful mod for most though.
                  DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Comment

Originally posted by Montyp View Post
                    You don't mess with a mans mouse sensitivity! Is nothing sacred?!? Looks like a useful mod for most though.
                    As I understand it, it shouldn't have messed with sensitivity, but an older or bugged version ultimately did end up doing that when it was accidentally enabled that one night. It has since been removed though, since there were some issues that couldn't be sorted out.
                    Right now it seems like the mod only adds hotkey binding.

I wonder though, how is the commander key binding any different from the existing commander rebinding mod on the workshop?

Comment

That one doesn't actually rebind them. It just sets it between different language keyboards. This one actually rebinds them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X