No announcement yet.

Scoreboard Letters

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Scoreboard Letters

TGNS shows letters on the scoreboard next to player names.

P = "PrimerOnly": Players who've read our required reading and explicitly agreed to our rules by signing the "TGNS Primer" thread in our forums. "Primer signers" can join the full server when it's mostly filled with strangers. They're also less vulnerable (than strangers) to reserved slots. Via our Guardians program, they're eligible for some admin rights when no full admin is present.

A= "Admin": Players called on to enforce the rules on the server. Full admins will always have an "A" next to their name, while others are TGNS Primer signers who have opted-in to our Guardians program to selflessly enforce rules they've agreed to when full admins are not available.

! = "AFK": Players who seem to be AFK.
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 09-30-2013, 03:58 AM.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed