Server Mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Mods

When I connected today a saw a lot of server mods and spent a while downloading them. I know other games when I joined a server I would leave a lot of the time when I had to wait for downloads like this to occur. I am worried it is going to add to making it a challenge to fill the server. While I don't mind custom maps when we have a lot of regs online, making people download them at once not only takes a while, but I know I would just disconnect and find a new server, if it wasn't TG.

-Solarity
    Lights Out!

Re: Server Mods

I agree, just need Shine and TGNS mods.

Comment

The full list comes and goes, but the majority of the time it only lists Shine, TGNS, and the one custom map if one is being played. I only notice it once every few days for one map, do you see it very often?
      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

The full list shows only when you're loading into the server immediately (read: before first mapchange) after server start. To my knowledge, I can't change the behavior that shows the full list to all connecting clients until the first mapchange.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

When I was trying to join viel it showed a lot of maps as well as shine and tgns. A might have saw it after a crash again. Though don't recall it being on there after different map changes. For a game that loads slow, I am worried of others leaving. It feels like every 2 or 3 games we have to reseed and I am not the biggest fan of small alien sided games.
          Lights Out!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X