added: ns2_caged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• added: ns2_caged

It's on the server. It is, of course, a work in process.

We played it tonight. A few didn't care for it. I think several folks had fun.

I hope to play it again.

The map will not appear in votes.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: added: ns2_caged

This map was slapped together for NSL season 3 and there are quite a few complaints from people there from the experience in scrims/PCWs but of course comp =/= pub. I did not enjoy the games but that was in a more general sense than not liking the map itself. I didn't notice anything game breaking but the rounds were rather dull/short from my POV. The south half of the map is rather wide open, or maybe it just feels that way when you're all alone :(

Comment

Re: added: ns2_caged

I am all for classic maps from NS1 (almost all of them - shaft, minshaft is a no, not sure about the name) to be included in NS2.

I cannot get used to 4 hive maps as a marine or the commander yet (personally believe aliens have it easy with 4 hives - and marines are sort of forced to play the 'lockdown', where as in NS1 you had an option not to do that at all).

All for NS1 maps :D ( I know I said that).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X