Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

miragezors and aeroripper are now Admins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] miragezors and aeroripper are now Admins!

As you likely have noticed in the last several months, mirage and aero selflessly enforce and defend our rules and tenets when on the server. Their management styles are reliably level-headed, respectful, and rooted in the TGNS Primer. It's critical course corrections like theirs which keep the server on the path it was designed to follow.

I've asked them both to join the NS2 admins to officially manage the server and guide its policies and offerings moving forward. They've both accepted, and I'm very happy to have their help and further enable their continued contributions to the success of the server.

When you see them, please congratulate them and thank them for their help, and do call on them when you need anything on the server.

Congrats mirage! Congrats aero! And thanks again. :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: miragezors and aeroripper are now Admins!

Congrats, guys!

Comment

Congrats!
      Lights Out!

Comment

Seems like two well made choices to me. Congrats and my condolences to you both.
        aka Roland tHTG

Comment

nice!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Good choices. I played with miragezors yesterday, and he was helpful enough to refresh some primer rules for me (I know about the in-game primer option, it was just taking a while to log in to the site in-game). Congrats to you both!
              HaX^

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X