Need Testers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Need Testers

I need at least 10 testers on the evening of October 1 (today). If you can join me around 10 PM Central, please post here.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Need Testers

Sure, just send me a message on Steam.

Comment

Same, let me know and I can hop on.

Comment

90% sure I can help.
        aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Ok. I'm starting now. Anyone who's available, please Steam IM me.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I'm available, sent you a Steam friend request.

Comment

I've passworded Taunt during testing. Password is "password".

It's just to protect the innocent.

Comment

Is this about the crashes? Scoreboard screenshot of the crash 5-10 minutes ago: http://i.imgur.com/v9XoknJ.jpg

Comment

Yes, we're trying to narrow down what makes the new spectator mod crash the server.

Also, only 2 welder kills? I need to try harder next time we test!

Comment

To those who were able to make it out tonight: thank you. Giving up some prime paying time to help us out with making the server a better (or at least moderately more interesting) place to play is very generous, and very appreciated.
                    [volun2]
                    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

^^

Didn't figure it out tonight. I'm confident I'll get it Wednesday night.

Thanks to the MANY, MANY people who contributed their time and brainstorming.

Comment

I need at least 20 testers on the evening of October 2 (today). If you can join me around 8:30 PM Central, please post here.

Comment

As before, I will probably be available; Just send me a steam IM when you need to be hop on.
                          I believe Orphan and I both have standing offers for a separate dedicated server if necessary during the course of testing on your dev server.

Comment

I'll try to join up. Speaking of testing. I'm using Chrome, and when I use "Post Quick Reply" it sits there, and if I try to leave the page it gives me a warning.

End result is a duplicate post.

Since we are having a lot of duplicate posts in these forums, when it happens, state browser, OS, and whether it was quick reply or Go advanced... Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone.

Comment

I will see if I can help tonight. I would have been there last night, but no my dog had to catch a skunk. It didn't end well for the dog, skunk, or us. Poor pooch :(
                              Lights Out!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X