Adopt a Rookie/reg?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adopt a Rookie/reg?

Some of the best games I have played was with Darkscyth's lerk covering my gorge attacks, covering denalb on marines, working with snoogums on a gorge rush.

In all of the above the whole was worth a lot more than the sum of it's parts. With dark he would keep marines busy and cover my withdrawl so we would only waste the marines time and res. With denalb he is an excellent shot, though I increase his survivability by assisting or killing a skulk and then keeping him welded so we can continue pushing and do less running back from base. With snoogums I have worked with him on many ocassions providing cover for his gorge, gorging with him, and healing his onos.

With all these people and more I know I can count on as we mesh well together.

I would like to see if some of the more
    xp and skilled players would like to adopt a person who would like to work on advancing their coordination as well as skill. I had fun working with a green on the last capts game we played. Basiclly you and that player would join the same team to work together. I guess we need mentors and people interested in improving their effectiveness in game. I would be happy to play with anyone who is interested. Please let me know if anyone is interested
    Lights Out!

Re: Adopt a Rookie/reg?

lol I don't know what I am, but that sounds like a good idea.

Comment

Re: Adopt a Rookie/reg?

/me raises hand. Over here! Me! Me! Pick me!

On a serious note, I agree that this is a good idea and what we should be doing on a regular basis.
      aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X