One request about gorge tunnels!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One request about gorge tunnels!

Please don't put two (entrance and exit) in the same base right next to one that actually goes some where. We had someone do this in a captains game of all places. At first I thought it was a phase gate bug.
    Lights Out!

Re: One request about gorge tunnels!

Gorge tunnels are awesome, their implementation is not. Much could be done to remove the confusion when some are placed. Add a nice graphic hovering above them, where it goes, and the name of the person who owns that connected tunnel. Unconnected tunnels show the same thing, except their graphic is red with an X, indicating it is not connected yet. That small change would help tremendously. I'm curious how there wasn't more discussion on this annoyance when it was being tested before the gorgeous update. I know they currently show the destination above them when scrolled over, but its not as helpful. I usually find them on the minimap anyways.

Also make gorge tunnels need to be removable by the player that placed them, this is especially important if their gorge dies and they end up lerking or something.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Re: One request about gorge tunnels!

Gorge tunnels should also be able to be removed by the khamm. And a quick and easy fix to simplify them would be to just color code them on the minimap, but I do like the graphic idea better, if it would only show when you are close to them.
      aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X