WinOrLose bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WinOrLose bug

Tonight, just for fun, we (aliens) decided to concede after Marines had already conceded. When this happens, the countdown resets, marines become invincible, and aliens become vulnurable, with an alien hive chosen to be win-or-lose'd. Then for fun marines conceded AGAIN, and it switched right back. Then Aliens conceded again... aaannnd marines killed us... :(

Re: WinOrLose bug

I call it an undocumented feature, and fully support you should you choose not to fix it.

Comment

LOL, this is hilarious. Keep it.
      "Working as intended."

Comment

Sounds like a player bug to me...
        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

I'll fix this, but I can't say it's my highest priority.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
            I'll fix this, but I can't say it's my highest priority.
            Lol!!!

I do think marines need about 10 more seconds or aliens need 10 less seconds. After killing a hive one the far side of a map the aliens immediatly did a win or loose. There was no way to get there in time. If we had a few seconds we would have won. I have seen aliens win this, but yet to see a marine win.
            Lights Out!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X