BF3 and the TGNS2 Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 and the TGNS2 Community

I know most of you guys best.... but I haven't seen any of your names in the TGBF4 forums saying you're playing the BF4 beta.

If it's okay with the NS Admins here, I'd like to start a thread and try to bring the people from TGNS2 that are playing the beta together and get some squads started.

My origin name is |YerMom| (those are brackets |||| ).

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Re: BF3 and the TGNS2 Community

I might be up for that, is it open?
    Lights Out!

Comment

One of the greatest things about investing your time (nevermind your money) in TG is cross-pollinating your community friendships across various titles.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Very open. Takes a pretty beast system to run, though. Worth a shot if you system is less than... 4 years old?

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/faq/beta

Scroll down, you'll see the link.

Wyz stop being so wise.

Mom
        Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

Forever Perplexed

Comment

I think I have it downloaded, I didn't check it this morning. I will be up for some gaming tonight if I have it downloaded. It would be fun to play a game where you can respawn on a squad leader and have the same coordination with TGers from NS2.
          Lights Out!

Comment

Not only can you respawn on squad leader, but also on any squad member in the field. You can also spawn on any active squad vehicle with empty seats. This means that you can spawn into an active helicopter gunner seat (If I recall correctly from the limited time I've played). But that's just scratching the surface of this game, and the BFs before it.

Tank divisions using move and fire tactics supported by infantry squads using them for cover crossing both urban and rural geography with air assets covering the front and providing direct protection.

A squad of snipers on a skyscraper spotting, reporting, and engaging enemy squads as the Commander issues orders to ground infantry to press.

Coordinated multi-squad halo drops. Coordinated air assault. Laser tagging armor for shoulder mounted guided missiles and tanks, jets, and artillery.

If this game lives up to what BF2 was so long ago, the gameplay will be unprecedented.

Looking forward to playing tonight.

Mom

Forever Perplexed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...