Plan time before reg games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan time before reg games?

Before they had the comm requirement before game start, I think we use to have a delay put in to allow for planning. It was nice to introduce new players to the server and figure out who was doing what. I don't know if it is just me, but I don't do this anymore as we balance, then start.
    Lights Out!

Re: Plan time before reg games?

Ehhh I see your reasoning for wanting this but I think it's unnecessary as the person who wants to be comm can do this before logging in. Plus with unknown starts it can be hard to get anything more than a very general strategy before the actual start.
    aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Re: Plan time before reg games?

You can fake that delay now. Since the game doesn't start until there is a comm in the chair and hive, someone could say they will be the comm, then have that person wait to jump in the hive/chair until the planning is done.

It is something to think about, but not something that would be a benefit to most rounds. Maybe a manually started round planning period would let players do it when they want, but not be mandatory every round.
      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X