No announcement yet.

Just a heads up (shine bug, kinda rare)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a heads up (shine bug, kinda rare)

Has anyone else had the bug where you get out of the comm chair and the cursor is still active, and you can only move the cursor, ie not look around? I know I'm not the only one, and I did a little bit of research and figured out what causes it... sometimes...

Basically, to be safe, DON'T use any shine vote menus while in the chair. Things like the bot menu or change level CAN cause the bug if the MOTD has appeared since you got in the chair. It doesn't happen every time, but the only fix for it when it DOES happen is to reconnect to the server. :(

I don't know if this is something Wyz can fix or not, as it's with the Shine mod, not with TGNS, but hopefully Shine will have it fixed soon; they know about it.

Re: Just a heads up (shine bug, kinda rare)

That isn't anything I know how to fix.

Pressing escape and returning to the game doesn't fix this?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Nope. Only thing that fixes it is a reconnect.

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/disc...-leaving-chair

It says in that thread that to fix it you just have to open a vote menu, but that doesn't work on the TGNS servers. :(

Comment

Nope. Only thing that fixes it is a reconnect.

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/disc...-leaving-chair

It says in that thread that to fix it you just have to open a vote menu, but that doesn't work on the TGNS servers. :(

EDIT: Well that's annoying. I think my internet is screwy here tonight. I just left a game because I was lagging too bad, and now this double-post, sorry!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X