sh_vr (chat: !vr)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sh_vr (chat: !vr)

You can now easily remind anyone of our voicecomm rule using the chat shortcut:

!vr wyz

Everyone on the team of the target player will see (assuming aero has issued the command):

aeroripper: Wyzcrak, make sure you can respond to voicecomm.
    This server requires that from everyone. Press 'y' for team chat.

As always, please don't use text to ask someone if they can hear. Use voice for that.

And, as always, do remove from the server anyone who can't respond to voicecomm despite your best good-faith efforts.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: sh_vr (chat: !vr)

Well done!

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Comment

bump
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

That bump takes you back to this same exact thread with another link that takes you back again...and again... whoa. Mind blown.

Comment

Funny that you just bumped it, just used it tonight for someone who was muting everyone before I kicked them.

Don't swear at anyone.
          Be respectful.
          Your team comes first.

Comment

Wait... use voice? If they can't hear it, they won't know to respond.

Comment

!vr pastes onto their screen the voice rule. Also warned them with manual text.

Don't swear at anyone.
              Be respectful.
              Your team comes first.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse