No announcement yet.

The double-post problem isn't on my list

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The double-post problem isn't on my list

As admin: I don't have the expertise, access, or authority to fix the forum's double-post problem.

As user: It doesn't happen to my posts (at all? often enough to compel me to report it to admins, certainly).

Anyone reporting the behavior to "Contact > Site Administrators" (at the top of the page) may reliably set an expectation.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: The double-post problem isn't on my list

I often click reply, and it seems like nothing happens so I'll just hit the back button on my mouse or click the general discussion link at the top of the page to find my post went through after all...

Edit: It was almost impossible for me to resist posting a second time just to type double post.
    aka Roland tHTG

Re: The double-post problem isn't on my list

I'm not sure why it's happening to me, but I've noticed that when I click Post or Post Quick Reply, sometimes my Firefox browser will ask me if I'm sure I want to leave the page. If I click Stay On Page, it'll make me click Post again. If I click Leave Page, it'll double post.

It doesn't always happen.

Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
      Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
      Forever Perplexed

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed