Team stacking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team stacking

Lets try to stack teams against our favorite ringers when we see them online. They need more of a challenge anyways. Lets see how many good people on our level it takes to overcome a competitive player at that caliper.

To bad we can't just have the other team have +1 or 2 players over a player like that.

-Solarity
    Lights Out!

Re: Team stacking

Most have more patience for skilled players than they do for gameplay-delaying social engineering efforts to counter them. Feel free to discuss such plans here, if you can get anyone to join you (and feel free to execute them on the server if you can do it really quickly and to everyone's satisfaction), but don't delay everyone's gameplay on the server to concoct them there.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X