Thanks Y'all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Y'all

I just wanted to say thanks to the NS2 community here. I've not had a lot of time to play this week, but the last month (an experiment in supporting what seemed like a solid server and player-base) was pretty damn awesome on the whole. You lot made a yearly-subscriber out of me. My wallet is a bit lighter and the wife scoffed at me, but I'm excited to keep playing with the best group of NS players I've encountered since my HS buddies got into the original back in '03. Keep on keepin' on :D

-Auth

Re: Thanks Y'all

I'm glad you're enjoying the server and the friends, Auth. Be sure to take in some of the rest of TG, too, if you have time. There's a lot to explore.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Wyz is right. There is a ton to explore. If you have a solid rig, I'd recommend the guys at Planetside 2. The game is free to play, and it gets pretty intense.

Glad to have you with us, man!

Mom
      Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
      Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
      Forever Perplexed

Comment

I like to say that it's usually the best 22 cents I spend in a day. ;)
        aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X