Captain's Night 11-15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Night 11-15

Captain's Night Friday at 7pm CST. As always password and server will be announced 20 minutes before game time. Please show up on time for a slot or you will be forced to spectate in a reserve role. Be sure to filter for passworded server to see the server. Please vote for the map you want.
    tram
    33.33%
    veil
    33.33%
    summit
    16.67%
    caged
    0.00%
    refinery
    16.67%
    mineshaft
    0.00%
    biodome
    0.00%
    other
    0.00%

Re: Captain's Night 11-15

Password is set on chuckle. It is tgns3334. Bring friends.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Much fun tonight, finally ended around 1:30am CST. Thanks to all that participated :)

Comment

Epicly fun. Thanks to all who played.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

dark if you recorded any can you post them so i can watch a work ty
          Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

They always appear automatically in his twitch channel after the game:

http://www.twitch.tv/koizuki/b/466395996

Great games. Caged was probably the best game overall that I played, outside of that really long one on tram. Jetpack rush on both hives was boss. Also, cat pack rush is a valid strat to use. I have to do it at least once on captains night because its harder to get such good coordination in regular games :row__596:
            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Ha, yeah they are auto-archived after the stream, but it was like 3am by the time everything was over, so I am just getting around to tagging them properly before throwing up permanent links. :P
              They shall be up in my thread in about 20 minutes or so.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkScythe View Post
                Ha, yeah they are auto-archived after the stream, but it was like 3am by the time everything was over, so I am just getting around to tagging them properly before throwing up permanent links. :P
                They shall be up in my thread in about 20 minutes or so.
                Sweet, I'm looking forward to the double rush that neither team saw coming.
                |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Links are up, please see my post here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...ml#post1810828

Alternatively, see the OP in my videos thread for a list of this and previous weeks' recordings all at once.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X