Just for my TGNS friends...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for my TGNS friends...

I received my invitation to the Elder Scrolls Online beta test today.

I generally don't Stream or anything of the like, and I'm not really interested in streaming anything else.

But for those of you who may be interested in ESO but did not get a beta invitation, I'm more than willing to Stream the experience for you guys so you can see what it's like.

That is, if I can manage to do that somehow... I'm assuming Twitch will just stream whatever is coming out of my vid card to the web.

My beta begins Friday and runs thru Sunday. Let me know here if there are people interested, and I'll figure out how to Stream the feed.

Strictly for you NS2 guys... cuz, yanno, ya'll my homies.

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Re: Just for my TGNS friends...

Is it legal to do so?

*edit* because twitch really really cares.

Don't swear at anyone.
    Be respectful.
    Your team comes first.

Comment

I considered the ESO side of that question. I don't think they care, as there is no mention of it in the email.

I hadn't considered the Twitch side of that.

I can't see why it would be.

I don't know anything about Twitch, tbh... so if anyone knows the answer to this question, please let me know.

Mom
      Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

Forever Perplexed

Comment

I signed up for the beta as soon as I read your post. In signin up I had to agree to an NDA. You may be under that NDA.

Most betas have something about the state of the NDA on the beta forums.

Don't swear at anyone.
        Be respectful.
        Your team comes first.

Comment

That's a good call, Tully.

Maybe I'll just cancel the stream and give you guys a text based review.

:)

Mom

Forever Perplexed

Comment

Yea CoH2 Alpha had a pretty strict NDA... I wouldn't doubt if you had one too.

Comment

I didn't even consider that, guys.

I'll check into it and figure out one way or another what I can provide for you guys.

Tully, I've been waiting for a beta slot for about... 8 months now. And all the wait time got me was a weekend of play time. Lol.

Mom

Forever Perplexed

Comment

NDA or not... all I can say is WOW.

This game is not only absolutely freaking gorgeous, but it runs like a champ on my machine. I haven't gotten far, but I can already say that they definitely kept it right in line with the Elder Scrolls series. I can definitely see this game running for a very long time with a very select following. (That is to say, people who don't understand or like Elder Scrolls probably aren't going to like this game. It's definitely VERY Elder Scrolls)

If you enjoyed Skyrim or Oblivion, you'll enjoy this game immensely.

Mom

Forever Perplexed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...