Captain's Night 11-22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Night 11-22

Captain's Night Friday at 7pm CST. As always password and server will be announced 20 minutes before game time. Please show up on time for a slot or you will be forced to spectate in a reserve role. Be sure to filter for passworded server to see the server. Please vote for the map you want.
    veil
    12.50%
    summit
    25.00%
    docking
    0.00%
    tram
    31.25%
    refinery
    6.25%
    mineshaft
    12.50%
    caged
    12.50%
    other
    0.00%

Re: Captain's Night 11-22

Tonight's Captains server will be our only server tonight, so show up early.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...ml#post1812353
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Also: CAGED.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I vote for anything but Caged.

Real vote:Summit
        NS2 name: Sherlerk Holmes

Comment

Humm, since we're down to a single serer tonight, it will probably fill a lot faster than normal.
          Depending on when I finish up dinner and the dishes, I may or may not be able to get in to stream tonight's games.

Do we have anyone else who will be able to stream these?

Comment

I'd feel bad taking a spot when I know i am just going to end up with 500ms+ lag spikes after the first game or two. I'll surrender my spot to any streamers (assuming I even make it in that is :p).

New record low of 0.32 mbps download recorded last night around 9:30 cst...

Comment

Jeez, are you on dial up cry?

Comment

Cry will be providing tonight's "three-minute delay" stream.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                  Cry will be providing tonight's "three-minute delay" stream.
                  More like three-minute-buffer-for-3-seconds-of-video stream. :P

I suppose DSLR (I guess they're BBR now, but they will always be DSLR to me) has not been helpful.

Comment

Well I PAY for 100 mbps cable but since I moved to a new area of the city at the beginning of the month the network in the area has proven horribly inadequate to handle the load at peak times. I am proud to say I have only fallen into a pit once as a fade in the last 3 weeks due to my lovely lag spikes.

Edit: Yeah, no help from there Dark

Comment

Server is Taunt tonight, password is tgns2345

Comment

Thanks to all that showed up and played, some very good games tonight!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X