This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuckle "offline" (passworded)

I need Chuckle running, unmodded, and empty to facilitate some "WAITING FOR SERVER" troubleshooting I'll be doing. In the meantime, it's passworded to keep all of us out.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Chuckle "offline" (passworded)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGgklLBVG6c

Comment

Originally posted by BeigeAlert View Post
      I don't know why I sat here for 15 minutes listening to all of that.
      I must have been bored, but I had a good chuckle out of it.

Was visualizing all the scenes for the lines, and it felt like I was playing Portal 2 at warp speed, lol.
      (I have played Portal 2 way too many times..)

Comment

chuckle chuckle.

Comment

I see what you did there.

Comment

Yeah **** this server. Bunch of fags that are power hungry

Comment

I've responded to your admin thread, Jake. Thank you for starting that thread there.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Jake, I'll reply because I actually found that you were fun to play with, at least during our games on tram. However you feel about the rule (which is something that all TG servers abide by, no matter the game as far as I'm aware), it should be pretty easy to guess that telling the admins to 'off themselves' isn't going to cause anyone to flock to your side, even if they were to agree with you.

Explaining why the rule is in place isn't something that I can or should need to do- admins politely give warnings before booting because they understand that it isn't something universal amongst all servers. If you were kicked for language you can almost certainly come back, and if the language stays TV friendly, we'd be happy to have you around for some great games. Otherwise, no hard feelings at all, but there are plenty of other servers for you elsewhere.

Edit;; Sorry Wyz, just saw that the other thread was locked. Let me know if you would prefer this comment be deleted and left to the admins to mediate in better words than I'm able!

Comment

No. It's fine. Constructive. Friendly. Like a good neighbor, if you will.

Comment

I enjoyed my time at the server, one of the few that had teamwork and actual coordination, and within 5 seconds of saying a word, I get a kick. But all I can take from that situation is power-hungry admins. My first time ever in the server. Who the hell goes to a website to review rules first? Not a good impression.

Comment

However, I'm not completely banned. It's good to have a house with multiple gaming rigs. :)

Comment

So use one of those other rigs to try again, if you like, to join us amicably. If it works out, we can do what's necessary to get you on your workstation of choice.

Your description of your interpretation of the kick puts the admin in a particularly irresponsible and unreasonable light.

The interpretation given to me, before I heard word one from you, by two non-admin bystanders who happened to be present, leaves the details a bit differently (as is common in situations like these), including an explanation by the admin of the rule and an opportunity for you to agree to it and remain -- no kick necessary.

Instead, you chose to tell everyone present how unreasonable the rule was, and that's not gonna work for you. It certainly doesn't work for everyone else on the server.

So, with no ill will, I say go pursue what's important to you in your gameplay. If what we offer becomes important to you, and you think you can participate in it given our expectations, please do.

This is the second public thread of yours I'm locking. Please don't again post publicly regarding all of this.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X