Chuckle "offline" -> 12/6 Captains Games will be on Taunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuckle "offline" -> 12/6 Captains Games will be on Taunt

Chuckle's unavailable tonight. It's online, but I need it to stay empty and the password is designed to keep us off of it.

Captains Games will happen on Taunt tonight. aero is point on that effort and will provide details later.

I just didn't want you guys thinking that Chuckle's password is facilitating Captains Night, as it's not.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Chuckle "offline" -> 12/6 Captains Games will be on Taunt

Password is tgns3131 on Taunt. Captains gooooooooooooooooo.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I don't want to make a new thread so I'll just ask here. Couldn't we just have a standard password for captains night?
      aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Yeah the numbers are annoying, and I can't imagine that any undesirables are going to learn and memorize our captain's night password if they're not already checking the thread each week.

Comment

I like that the password changes every week. I like the forums exposure it gives to regulars, even as brief as it is. The fundamental familiarity it gives to folks who otherwise would have no freaking clue how to get here (to the forums) might one day come in handy.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Could we maybe have a stickied thread with the password announced in it? Then we could have an ongoing discussion about captains nights without it being compartmentalized weekly?

Comment

Three arguments come to mind against that sticky thread (each maybe are counterable):

) I design against sticky threads, to make the forums easier to render -- less visual clutter every.single.time you come to the forums

) finding this week's password is going to be even more annoying when it's buried in post #83 (or is it #85? or #87? #81 maybe? did someone else just post?) of #89 (total posts) in a four-month-old forum thread

) I'm not sure we need to discuss Captains Night on the whole. I think discussing a specific week is working well.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X