Goodbye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye

Been a pleasure playing with most of you, hopefully I will see you in other servers.

Re: Goodbye

Uh, ok. Had quite a few good rounds with ya, and I'm curious as to what I've obviously missed...
    aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Seems kind of sudden to me, too, but I don't know what happened.

Either way, it's been fun playing with you; Best of luck to you in whatever your future endeavors are!

Comment

He got banned. As those of you who have been here some time will already know, we don't discuss bans publicly here. I'm sure he'll share his take on events with whomever he wishes. Please direct those inquiries privately.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X