No announcement yet.

No Mods on Taunt?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Mods on Taunt?

I logged onto Taunt this morning and noticed there were no mods. Just posting to notify, wasn't sure if it was intentional or not.
    NS2 name: Sherlerk Holmes

Re: No Mods on Taunt?

Were mods active prior to map change, or did mods re-appear at the start of the next map?

Typically, if mods failed to load due to a Steam Workshop error, they would be reloaded on the next map change.
    If there have been multiple mapchanges without the mods coming back, it is likely intentional for the time being.

I don't know which step Wyz is at now, but we have been testing a variety of server configurations in order to pinpoint the server hang issue that have plagued us for a while.
    If at any point you experience a "Waiting for server" period that exceeds 2 or 3 minutes, do let us know.

Re: No Mods on Taunt?

It wasn't any design of mine, this time, that put Taunt w/o mods.

Thank you for the report, all the same, and please do report again in the future.

I'll chalk this up to yet another Steam Workshop instability.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed