starting spawn locations: ns2_descent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting spawn locations: ns2_descent

Please read the "mod: starting spawn locations" thread's opening post before posting in this thread.

The server is now enforcing cross spawns on ns2_descent (Hydroanalysis is still no one's start location). Marines can start in Drone Bay, Launch Control, Fabrication, or Monorail, and Aliens will spawn directly across the map.

Do we want to keep this?

Does anyone have other ideas?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: starting spawn locations: ns2_descent

Because of the size of this map, I feel keeping the way you have now is the best since its hard to hold any base on this map with either faction.

Comment

Cross spawns here is perfect.

Comment

This was the other map that needed cross spawns badly (summit was the other). Fine with your list with cross spawns.
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Seeing as this map is just like Summit, spawn-wise, where every team could spawn all around the perimeter, enforcing cross spawns here I think is the best way to go.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X