This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bumping isn't rude

It sucks getting bumped from a full game. It robs you in the most jarring of ways.

Anyone spec'ing a full server may do it for whatever reason they like, including to let you play despite their ability to bump you. For someone able to bump anyone, spec'ing is only ever optional.

When someone bumps you from the full server, any smirkish or sincere grief to that player about "rude" is out of line. Similarly, if you crack a joke, you risk administrative reaction to passive aggression (that is: burden's on you to let no one see even a kernel of bitterness in your "lol").
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X