Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map vote timer

Can we shorten it to around 45 sec?
    Last edited by OscarTheCouch; 12-18-2013, 10:49 PM.
    Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Re: Map vote timer

Also, would it be possible to add an "extend current map" option? Sometimes you just want to play again, but it's forcing you to choose another map :(

Comment

I've set the timer to 45 seconds.

I've not added the "extend current map" option, but I'd be willing to if just lots of people asked for it.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thanks, its been mentioned to me from fellow members many times so i thought i would relay the request.
        Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

A shorter timer sounds great!

I'd rather not have an extend vote option though. If it came down to it, someone with the ability can force the server to change back (if it was really that desired to play it again). There are already servers that routinely have 3 hours straight of just summit and tram... As balanced as those maps are, I'd rather not see that on TG too.

Comment

You won't... you'd see three hours straight of eclipse, as after each round more people who have not played eclipse yet will want to play it. :P

Comment

... In that case, bring on the extend option!

Comment

>.>
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Should have extend map option if it is going to block recently played maps from list.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X