Captain's Night 12-27

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Night 12-27

Captain's Night Friday at 7pm CST. As always password and server will be announced 20 minutes before game time. Please show up on time for a slot or you will be forced to spectate in a reserve role. Be sure to filter for passworded server to see the server. We'll be doing the mirage tweaked style of picking like we did last week.

Re: Captain's Night 12-27

I am just a mere peon - what are the odds that I will be able to get in? Do you usually have >16 supporting-level members that show up on Fridays? And do people rotate if there are >16?

Comment

Right now it is first come first serve, it doesn't matter if you are a supporting member, primer signer, or non-primer signer. Those that show up first and opt into the captain's mod are the ones that are placed into the selection field for teams during captains play. Many people end up playing throughout the night depending on schedules, availability, or general desire....but fun is had by all. The goal of captain's night is to dedicate a few hours every Friday night to the captain's style of play in my hosted captain's night. Obviously the earlier you show up the more likely you are to have a spot but I usually don't password the server until 6:40-45 CST where spots start to fill up.

Comment

OK very cool - glad you specified timezone a second time because I completely missed that it was CST and not EST in the OP which is why I was a bit worried I may not be able to make it early enough but I'm pretty sure I can make it by 7 CST/8 EST. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Taunt is server and password tgns123

Comment

Thanks to all that came tonight! Next week should be much more back to the normal since holidays should be over.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X