Some commanding videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some commanding videos

I've gotten the itch to start doing some new commanding videos, since I don't think I've really done any since NS1. I'll try to record every game I comm and upload the ones that are noteworthy or pretty epic. They will all include my voice as well, so you'll really know when that last hurrah rush is coming.

Will probably post captain's game commanding to Dark's thread. I tried utilizing twitch.tv to stream, but my computer doesn't handle NS2 very well at the same time since its old and starts chugging bad. Current settings I can record quite a few games without taking a massive amount of space, or impacting my fps beyond an acceptable level. I might bump it up to 720p at some point though. Enjoy!
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: Some commanding videos

Very nice, love to see more of these, since I suck at commanding, but would love to be able to do it competently.

Dropping CC's to check for hive locations is very expensive so early on, though.
    They cost you 15 res to put down, and you only get 11 res back when you recycle the blueprint.. net loss of 8 res early game for no real reason, when you can just toss a medpack over the hive.

Comment

Dropping CCs was accidental (I get a bit of lag when recording) :/.

Comment

Ah ha, that would explain it!

Comment

Added an alien game on veil from last night. Was kicking myself after forgetting to record the previous (and legendary) marine round that preceded it on tram. This game was still pretty tense. I upped the resolution to 720p:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...