Thanks to Wyzcrak and total

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome

Just so you know, I am the bastard that rarely plays but always has an opinion on something ;)

Comment

We noticed.. ;)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie
        Welcome

Just so you know, I am the bastard that rarely plays but always has an opinion on something ;)
        Bastard...

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
          We noticed.. ;)
          Now if you guys made the server FF on 24/7, then you would see me more often ;)

As is, 2 nights a week is really all I am interested in joining the server and unfortunately, those have been extremely busy lately because of work/holidays.

Comment

Ah, grasshopper... Check the server now and you'll see that FF is ON...

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Welcome to the servAr. i'll tell you now, you will either love me or hate me. i sure hope its not the latter. see you in game.
              "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Pssh, who could hate yellow? No one!

Comment

wub teh`yellow * :D

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                    Ah, grasshopper... Check the server now and you'll see that FF is ON...
                    Does that happen alot or only when certain players/admins are on?

Comment

It usually happens when the server is (or almost is) full, and at least one admin is on, and there is interest. Paying members can vote it in without an admin, but I'm not sure how often they take advantage of that. On average, I'd say we have two nights a week beyond Tue and Thurs on which we play tournament mode "on a whim," and on those nights we'll usually just play 2 or 3 rounds in tournament mode, during the peak activity of the server.

Wyzcrak
                      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: Thanks to Wyzcrak and total

Originally posted by [Nub]Fluffy
                        Thanks for all the help getting me logged in. I really appreciate it! Hello to everyone else. Hope to play most of you soon. 8)
                        fluffy are you from vadakills server? i remember i played there a bit at one time :)

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                          Paying members can vote it in without an admin,

Reeeaalllyyy? :shock:
                          How would one do this, in theory?

--Dep

Comment

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. :P

Presuming of course that I'm at the girlfriends or on a lag roll. :D
                            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

amx_vote tmode i think.

I use my voting powers mostly to change the map for players if they don't want to play on the particular map (for instance when you win/lose in 18 mins and don't want to play that map again, I'll ask if we want a different map and if we do, i start a vote for a map some one asks for.) Or i'll use vote kick to kick afk's when the server gets full and there is no real admin present.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X