Captain's Night 1/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Night 1/10

Captain's Night Friday at 7pm CST. As always password and server will be announced 20 minutes before game time. Please show up on time for a slot or you will be forced to spectate in a reserve role. Be sure to filter for passworded server to see the server. We'll be doing the mirage tweaked style of picking like we did last week.

Re: Captain's Night 1/10

pass is tgns123

Comment

Thanks to all that joined in the fun tonight!

Comment

Thanks for organizing! :)
        [SimplyWicked.net]*Furious Gorge aka 9, 1001, NSPlayer, CAPS LOCK, CLARK KENT

Comment

Had a blast tonight. Thanks, everyone, for coming out -- and mirage for organizing.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thanks for letting me play in the captains matches last night. Even though I did feel like the fat kid at the end of the bench,, haa haa JK. Good matches and good fun. I am very rusty, have only played 10 to 20 hours in the past 5 months. But I am back playing most nights now or as much as I can.
            NZXT Phantom 820 | Antec 1200w PS |Intel Core i7 3770K @4.4
            Corsair H110 liquid cooler|ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | 2 X EVGA GTX 680 4GB SLI
            GSkill RipjawsX DDR3 2133GHz - 8GBx2 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X