Captain's Night 1/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Night 1/17

Captain's Night Friday at 7pm CST. As always password and server will be announced 20 minutes before game time. Please show up on time for a slot or you will be forced to spectate in a reserve role. Be sure to filter for passworded server to see the server. We'll be doing the mirage tweaked style of picking like we did last week.

Re: Captain's Night 1/17

Tonight on Chuckle, password is tgns1234

Comment

bah! The server is full.. have a good night.

Comment

Isn't Chuckle down? It shows up as ??? for the info on the server browser.

Comment

Unfavorite it and find it again.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Very spirited games tonight guys. Thanks to all that came out and played!

On a side note, next week I'll be implementing a new rule. If you opt in for captains and get picked, you're expected to play both sides. If I catch you dropping after a half because of a ragequit or to play another game....not only will you not be able to play captains the rest of that night, but the following week as well. We have a lot of people that would love to play that don't get a slot and your selfish acts will not go unpunished. SO BE WARNED! I understand that emergencies happen, please let your team know why you are leaving if one occurs. Captain's night is for people that want to play a full map. So if you want to leave after a map change, that is fine...just not during or between rounds.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X