TG General Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] TG General Videos

Hey guys, Concussion requested I upload the super long game on Refinery we have on Feb 3. As to not fill the Captains Games thread with other videos, I'm creating a new thread for any TG matches outside of Captains.

Here you go, Concussion. Once again, Youtube compresses the heck out of my original, so it's nowhere near as clear as it should be.

For future uploads, I've figured out how to record in lossless with OBS, so I hope to be able to do better post processing on videos to keep the fidelity.

TGNS - ns2_refinery: http://youtu.be/Qebm_ZkXfw8 (Alien POV)

Re: TG General Videos

Nice! Thanks, looks like the video is still processing as it's just black. Will check back on it tonight.

Comment

I support and endorse this thread. :D

Comment

Without double-posting, even! I don't know if that's a sign of overwhelming encouragement or subtle misgivings...

Comment

I said *I* support this thread. It seems the forum didn't feel the same way this time, since it didn't feel my post was important enough to duplicate. :P

Comment

Rad, seeing artifacts in the youtube video like that tells me your bitrate is probably too low. Do you re-encode these before uploading to make the file smaller? For a 720p video, assuming you're using the H.264 video codec with AAC-LC audio (which is their recommended format) they recommend a video bitrate of 5000 kbps and an audio bitrate of 384 kbps for standard quality. For reference, if you look at the videos I've been posting lately using NVidia Shadowplay streaming to twitch, the bitrate on the video is 3000 kbps for a 720p stream. Once they enable custom quality settings for twitch i'll probably bump that up to 5000, since even at 3000 I see some slight artifacting on the final video. I definitely wouldn't go below 3000 kbps without dropping the resolution down to 480p.

Comment

That was a fun game!!
              Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed