Captain's Night 2/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Night 2/14

Games start at 7pm CST like always. I'll announce the password to the server 20 minutes before starting time. Be sure to filter for passworded servers. Please review the thread below from previous weeks about the rules going forward.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...ease-read.html

Re: Captain's Night 2/14

I've invited UWE folks to join us.

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/disc...captains-games

Of course they're bound to our rules and way of things. Thank you for extending to new folks whatever assistance is reasonable.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Ugh missed the starting time, I see 16 of you all playing though =p

Comment

It's 7PM central, still plenty of time.

Comment

Server is Taunt, pass is tgns214

Comment

I would be playing a lot more if I joined tonight as I'd have a lot more free time on my hands if you catch my drift lol. Hope you guys have fun and ill see everyone for captains next week!

Comment

Don't you love us?!

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Aaaannndd stripped caps == compromised joke...

Comment

Thanks to all that came out tonight!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse