263 released (ns2_docking removed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 263 released (ns2_docking removed)

Taunt it updated to 263. When you see Chuckle online, it too has been updated.

Per changelog recommendation, I've removed ns2_docking from our mapcycle until 264.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: 263 released (ns2_docking removed)

Sounds good. Docking is still in the pool of maps available for voting (or at least it was about an hour ago)-- I'm not sure how easy that is to change though.

Comment

Anybody know what the bug actually was? I'm just curious...

Comment

What's going on with the server's player list? Some bad plugin? I'm seeing nothing but Unknown players: http://i.imgur.com/PuyrFrX.png?1

Comment

Yeah. Same for me in the browser. Docking seems to be fine, just played two rounds.

Comment

I won't tell you the Docking bug, but I can tell you it's nothing serious, and ESPECIALLY for TG who almost always has an admin ready to kick people for misconduct.
            I will tell you to use this mod though http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=228585037

Comment

Originally posted by SamusDroid View Post
              I won't tell you the Docking bug, but I can tell you it's nothing serious, and ESPECIALLY for TG who almost always has an admin ready to kick people for misconduct.
              I will tell you to use this mod though http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=228585037
              Can you tell us what the bug was once 264 is out? If so... I'm just gonna start guessing here because I'm very very curious.

So... it's a bug that isn't too serious, but would require an admin to step in... so it's some sort of exploit. I'm guessing it's some way to get out of the map and hit bases from below.

Comment

Originally posted by SamusDroid View Post
                Can you tell us what the bug was once 264 is out? If so... I'm just gonna start guessing here because I'm very very curious.

So... it's a bug that isn't too serious, but would require an admin to step in... so it's some sort of exploit. I'm guessing it's some way to get out of the map and hit bases from below.

EDIT: I swear I only clicked post ONCE! Grr... silly TG forums.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X