UWE forum post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWE forum post

In regards to http://forums.unknownworlds.com/disc...do-about-it/p1 , Wyz are you able to somehow code this out of general use on the server nav_debug? Never tryed it myself but seems pretty lame.
    Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Re: UWE forum post

Not to my knowledge.

As long as no one publicly positions UWE into some kind of face-saving, must-defend-the-status-quo position, I wouldn't be surprised to see it placed into the cheats-required category in some future build.

It's a simple oversight that would be easy for them to fix.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Well, the concern I had was how widely available the knowledge of this was before the thread, and now how widely known it will be. But honestly, I don't see a large impact of it.

Yes, I could turn nav_debug on as a khamm/comm, then use it to have my team attack locations that show some sort of structure, but I don't think I, or any of our standard commanders, would exploit this. How the larger NS2 community resolves it may be different, but I trust our community much more.

Besides, a ping or drifter drive by tells much the same thing at minimal, or no risk.

Comment

Originally posted by rad4Christ View Post
        Yes, I could turn nav_debug on as a khamm/comm, then use it to have my team attack locations that show some sort of structure, but I don't think I, or any of our standard commanders, would exploit this. How the larger NS2 community resolves it may be different, but I trust our community much more.
        I concur the community here definitely is more trustworthy and we have the 'do not use exploit' in the server rules already so don't know that anything needs to be done before the nav_debug gets presumably added to the cheats toggle.

Comment

I know im going to use it to CRUSH U ALL!!! j/k
          Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed