NS2WC, anybody here watch it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS2WC, anybody here watch it?

Amazing high level games today, and the opening match between Titus and Snails in particular was probably among the best games of NS2 I've ever seen.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: NS2WC, anybody here watch it?

Yeah, I caught it. There were some pretty impressive matches throughout, but man was I kind of disappointed at the ending, lol.

Comment

Anyone care to post the vids when they are finally uploaded?

Comment

www.twitch.tv/naturalselection2/b/505513617

Some of semi-final A, all of semi-final B, all of final.
        -- P> Singularity

Comment

Yea there was a lot of anticipation at the last round because both teams were 3-3 and that was the final tie breaker round that would have won the tournament. Wasn't expecting a cheese tactic to end it so quickly, talk about anti-climatic. Anyways they're at http://www.twitch.tv/naturalselection2, but I imagine they'll be uploaded to youtube sometime.

Comment

The videos are on twitch.tv/naturalselection2. I'd post a link but the forum won't let me. One of the videos is 5h long and contains some of semi-final A, all of the semi-final B, and all of the final.

I agree with the others. The first match, first round of the final was great.
            -- P> Singularity

Comment

The two phase gates in hub were just so smart.

I would say that Snails played better alien games than Titus and had more dominating marine wins.

Comment

^ Agreed. Titus was providing a pretty good match for them though. Will post the youtube of that first round when it becomes available.

Comment

i only caught the finals. Were any of the other rounds worth watching?

Comment

The one on Jambi with Saunamen was pretty great. Just watching the first game on veil now.

Comment

Kind of a little bit disappointing on the base rush. I feel Titus played great and so did Legendary Snails. That first game on Tram was absolutely amazing with the two phase gates.

Comment

The base rush was disappointing for sure but to be fair, Titus tried the same thing during their last alien round (with the battle gorge) and couldn't quite finish the Snails off. Fantastic job throughout by both teams, but Virsoul really did standout as the best comm of the event.

Comment

Yeah Virsoul's commanding was inspiring. Titus on marine rounds really held their own, especially coming back from behind on veil.

Comment

Originally posted by Concussion1000 View Post
                            The one on Jambi with Saunamen was pretty great. Just watching the first game on veil now.
                            That was an awesome game to watch. It was also a huge surprise to me to see Jambi in the NS2WC. I feel so proud of the guys that worked with me (doing most of the work) to make Jambi happen and who were able to take my crappy initial pen and paper layout and turn it into something actually playable! :)

Really awesome games to watch. I've only watched Titus vs. Saunamen so far, but that Veil comeback was pretty epic as well. Jambi felt like a slow and steady comeback, not the turn of luck-based one that happened on Veil. :)

Also, no gorge tunnel on Jambi was really interesting to see. They played very conservatively on the res (marines had to run so far to pressure) while being very aggressive on the marines', and it really worked for them.
                            remi.D

Comment

looks like some of the videos are on youtube now, a little easier to navigate than twitch.
                              https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...PhhR6_DixCeBj8

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X