TGNS Pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGNS Pictures

I know most of the people who've been around for a while have seen (and maybe are in) H'Santai's pictures of TG:NS. But since the times have been changing, (and after a conversation with Korm and Zib last night), I decided it would be a lot of fun to collect pictures of this generation of TGNS.
    At the moment, I'm not going to have a date I want all the pictures by, but as I start collecting more, I'll set a last day.
    All my contact information is in my forum profile. If you need my email address, send me a pm and I'll get it to you.
    Put on your nicest clothes and show us your best smile. And send some pictures this way.

Keres
    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Re: TGNS Pictures

Oh dear...
    -Zephyr
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

paranoid, I like your previous god's eye view picture. No need to submit another.

I'll take a pic of myself after next week. I'm going to Florida, so Ill have a nice sexy tan to show off.
      Steam Community: | |

Comment

This must be said. No pictures of your ass wyzcrak. We had enough of it already.. we get it.. its a great ass.. enough now!

Comment

You can't have a picture of Wyzcrak without having a picture of an ass.

er... wait....
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

http://www.digitalcreations.cc/yello...Burn%20arm.jpg

You want a picture, I got your picture right here! I'm the one with the knife. The fire is because i burned my arm when i was younger. My friends and i call it Burn Arm. *not work safe*
            "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Perhaps I shall...I am slated to come back to civilization some time later this month...

Comment

Wow... and I'm posting after eclipse....hey buddy, long time no see. long live the memory of -=VICIOUS=-. I still remember when VP asked me to join... Yeah, I remember the first round of picture collecting. And the super unclear pic of wyz on a jetski... I remember sooo many people from that collection of pics where I can see thier faces in my head but know they don't come around here anymore. I can't wait for this next batch to see if theres as many wierdos as before! heheh. The only problem with last round was that there were alot of pics that you couldnt see anything about who they taken of. Lets try to stay away from 64x64 pixel grainy shots here. We all should know how to use a camera in this day and age, so get decent pictures of yourselves. Do some justice to people like myself that will remember your face in association with TG for years after. :madsmile:
                _________
                <OP8-322>
                %#^^^#%

Comment

speaking of grainy crappy 64x64 pixel images.... Ender, Yellow, OP8, you should get new avatars. Eclipse I'll let slide cuz he's on a boat.

Come to think of it, I should get a new avatar too... maybe.
                  RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Bump.
                    C'mon slackers, lets get going with this.
                    :)
                    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

............ ...........! ...................

no.
                      a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
                      Celibacy is not Hereditary.
                      Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
                      Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
                      Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
                        speaking of grainy crappy 64x64 pixel images.... Ender, Yellow, OP8, you should get new avatars. Eclipse I'll let slide cuz he's on a boat.

Come to think of it, I should get a new avatar too... maybe.
                        You have the avatars looking bad too?
                        Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

As mentioned previously on the forums. Something got goofed with all of the custom avatars. Everybody that used a custom avatar needed to re-upload them to fix it.
                          a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
                          Celibacy is not Hereditary.
                          Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
                          Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
                          Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

This is me before I started working out: here.

Comment

I shall perHAPS post my picture (again) sometime in the future.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X