Captain's Night 2/28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Night 2/28

Games start at 7pm CST like always. I'll announce the password to the server 20 minutes before starting time. Be sure to filter for passworded servers. Please review the thread below from previous weeks about the rules going forward.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...ease-read.html

The defacto "Roland Rule" is now a console command for me; i'll now be able to officially prevent early voting till I say otherwise.

There is also a thread that rad created about how captain's mod voting takes place, please visit the below thread to weigh in on details:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...ains-vote.html

Re: Captain's Night 2/28

Server is Chuckle, password is tgns2392

Comment

I had a lot of fun tonight, even if my first attempt at being a captain ended with a 2 - 0 loss

Comment

Thanks for trying to captain Arama :) and thanks again to all that participated tonight! Very fun games!!!

Comment

Great games tonight, all.

My most memorable was our round-the-world hive tour with denalb-com. I really hope Dark was recording for that. :)
          remi.D

Comment

Loved seeing new captains. We need more of that.

Great games tonight, as always.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and thanks to mirage for hosting.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by blu.knight View Post
              Great games tonight, all.

My most memorable was our round-the-world hive tour with denalb-com. I really hope Dark was recording for that. :)
              Yup!
              Managed to snag that one!
              >> http://www.twitch.tv/koizuki/b/507268978 :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse