Rookie Comm Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rookie Comm Night

Good challenge against bots. Don't click on any of the bottom-right comm buttons. Do everything with the keyboard.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

The biggest problem I can see with holding a rookie comm night is... we don't really have any rookie comms! At least not any that are frequenting these forums.

Comment

Yes I've done a lot of this recently (edit - practice with bots) and like Fiddler I do pretty well commanding on pub servers where knowledge of what to do when is half the battle (sometimes the other half is telling your teammates who are yelling at you to do one thing or another to go soak their heads in one fashion or another) but definitely don't feel like I'm up to snuff against the expected full teamwork and strategy of regular play at our TGNS2 servers. Not sure Wednesdays work since I'd often be home later than 9ET myself but like the idea.

Comment

[MENTION=59766]BeigeAlert[/MENTION] What am I chopped liver!? :P

Comment

i'd like to poll interest in this as an event. please post here if you would be interested in attending and your ideal time.
            Last edited by jack^; 05-01-2014, 03:09 AM.

Comment

I have interest in doing this. My ideal time would be any time on Sundays; I'd just want a few days notice to schedule that time.

Comment

I would be interested too, off hours eastern time either on weekday evenings or weekend works and as Master Bob said would be good to be able to schedule in advance if we get enough interest to do one.

Comment

with enough interest I would try to organize an event for this. Ideally we would have at least 4 to 6 rookie commanders. this would allow us to play several rounds. the rest could be filled with regulars of any level. That being said, if only a few rookie comms express interest I'm more inclined to help them learn on normal server hours.

Comment

themed nights are cool. Even if there isn't 6 on here I'm sure that rookie comm night could be fun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X