Captains Night 3/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captains Night 3/7

My copying mirage's offering exactly begins with this post.

Games start at 7pm CST like always. I'll announce the password to the server 20 minutes before starting time. Be sure to filter for passworded servers. Please review the thread below from previous weeks about the rules going forward.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...ease-read.html

The defacto "Roland Rule" is now a console command for me; i'll now be able to officially prevent early voting till I say otherwise.

There is also a thread that rad created about how captain's mod voting takes place, please visit the below thread to weigh in on details:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...ains-vote.html
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Captains Night 3/7

Would anybody be up for playing on hotdogs after captains?

Comment

What you want to do in your free time is your business.
      Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Originally posted by OscarTheCouch View Post
        What you want to do in your free time is your business.

Comment

Originally posted by BeigeAlert View Post
          Would anybody be up for playing on hotdogs after captains?
          I would be up for this i want to see your changes.
          Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Server is Taunt. Password is tgns3458.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who came to play. Good hotdogs test game. Loved Kodiak.

Also, the pistols-only round was fantastic.

Comment

Yea thanks again everybody for putting up with my unfinished map. I know it has many flaws at the moment, and playtesting helps a LOT in determining what those flaws are.

Comment

It does have its flaws but with your recent revamp, I can definitely see hotdogs being a great map as it develops!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X