X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye community

TG community,

I've been around here a long time. I used to love playing with all the old schoolers in NS and when NS2 came out i was more than happy to play on the TG servers due to the comradery and people. Sadly i was on the server not 10 minutes ago doing well and voicing my opinion on how a game should end. Instead of rushing the only hive we were tooling around just outside delaying the game. I saw an opportunity to end the life of the only higher lifeform on the field and rushed in. I was berated for this and when i explained why i did it i was again met with an ignorant attitude hiding behind the guise of "teamwork". So much for the mature community i have such fond memories of. Instead of talking it out like a grown up i was kicked from the server by the admin comm. I have never expected pro players from the TG community, but what i cant stand is people who cant take criticism. Now in the heat of the moment was i the nicest i could be? No. But i didnt swear, berate, or name call. I voiced my opinion in a frustrated voice and was kicked for it. If this isnt admin abuse, i dont know what is. I'm sure he will speak up here and his buddy also. They seem active so there is no reason to call out people.
    Quotes From Wise People:
    "Never enough time to do it once but always enough time to do it again."
    "If he(She) ever learns what it is to speak ill, he will no longer be angry"
    "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Re: Goodbye community

I was just thinking of you the other day, wondering why I hadn't seen you in so long.

Sorry to see your return went badly for you.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I miss the old days bad :/ I might have to join when you do a captains night. Those were awesome and that admin wont kick me with you there unless you say so :P and i deserve it.
      Quotes From Wise People:
      "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Comment

They weren't as good as I remember them. Things are good these days, on average.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

At least we havent changed =) Im still just a temperamental though i feel i was right in this case...
          Quotes From Wise People:

Comment

You may have been. Consider giving more detailed information in a Contact an Admin thread.

Comment

I'd recommend opening a CAA thread with the details of who kicked you, and the conversation that occurred.

I don't see why this should have happened, although part of me feels most people are still very cautious about entering bases right now.
              Not saying that's the cause, though, since I wasn't there.

Comment

As Wyz knows im a drama queen sometimes. Im over it now... It was a kick after all and not a big deal. I'll just target him when i fade =) and proceed to kill him endlessly for my team =)
                Quotes From Wise People:

Comment

Originally posted by RisingSun View Post
                  As Wyz knows im a drama queen sometimes. Im over it now... It was a kick after all and not a big deal. I'll just target him when i fade =) and proceed to kill him endlessly for my team =)
                  Haha melodramaa... I read this, went in the server, and you were in there having signed the primer and everything. I think the subject of the thread should be changed. :)
                  remi.D

Comment

I agree, maybe "criticism" should be the subject. I was pretty damn peeved but cooled as i wrote more and more. Nowhere in the rules does it say admins always know best. I was in the right but handled it a little aggressively =p but still no need for admin abuse. I even build stuff though i am capable of of hit k/d ratios and i try to help those that ask for it. Delaying a game is a huge pet peeve of mine. It ruins the game if it is drawn out for boths sides. No need for an admin to comm and encourage this.
                    Quotes From Wise People:

Comment

No need for you to create selfish drama threads. CAA.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X