• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the end of the server log from our last game tonight

on refinery.

The game was a draw!
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: the end of the server log from our last game tonight

Victory dance for all!!!

GIFSoup
    Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

wow, as in round time ended draw?

Comment

No, as in, the last CC and last hive were killed within 0.6 seconds of each other. Hehehehehe.

Comment

I can remember seeing draws in NS1 with moderate regularity but first one I experienced in NS2 was last night. Fun thing was both teams thought it was a good game and a good ending even if both could also see a way to have secured the win with a slight alteration.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
            I can remember seeing draws in NS1 with moderate regularity but first one I experienced in NS2 was last night. Fun thing was both teams thought it was a good game and a good ending even if both could also see a way to have secured the win with a slight alteration.
            Back in NS1, Captain games had a hard time limit of 45 minutes per half. I want to say that res gathered was the tie breaker, but it been a little too long for me to say for certain. The game would draw if you timed out and had equal res. Rarely happened, but it not that hard to do. You basically needed more or less equal kills and equal res node minutes, or a shift in one that was countered by the other.
            Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Right Eternaly_Lost, it was much easier to do in NS1. Still fun to see though!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X