CS:GO is 75% off today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS:GO is 75% off today

When I asked Re-traced how he's so good with flick shotting with the shotgun, he attributed it to the training modes in CS:GO since the mouse sensitivity between the two games is apparently identical, and CS:GO has a couple training areas for practicing flick shots and aim tracking (both great skills to have for shooting skulks).

On sale now for only $3.74

http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/
    remi.D

Re: CS:GO is 75% off today

Hey now, don't turn my quotes into an endorsement! Don't want to deal with the pitchfork-equipped mob later :P

Anyway, don't worry about my shotgun. It doesn't make a difference since I get more kills with the welder anyway. So Kalost and Denalb can stop camping/bile bombing it down. :(

Comment

Wow $3.74 what a steal. I probably won't play the actual game but will definitely check out the training modes. Also what sensitivity do you use retraced?
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper View Post
        Wow $3.74 what a steal. I probably won't play the actual game but will definitely check out the training modes. Also what sensitivity do you use retraced?
        Oh, you don't want to know what sensitivity I use? Well fine then. I won't tell you I'm sitting at 6.45, 1800 DPI

Also, here's the training map Re-Traced uses. It's a little hard to figure out at first, and you may need to use some console commands to get it all working well (sv_cheats 1; noclip; sv_infinite_ammo 1).
        http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/
        remi.D

Comment

I'm on the low end of the spectrum, Aero. 400 dpi, 2 sensitivity. Denalb's a bit higher sens than me (not by much, but he has a smaller mousepad/deskspace so he makes that setup work well).

Comment

Originally posted by blu.knight View Post
            The applink just goes to the store page, did you intend to link to a workshop page? with the training map?
            Personally I think the NS2 combat mod servers are good practice against live targets

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
              The applink just goes to the store page, did you intend to link to a workshop page? with the training map?
              Personally I think the NS2 combat mod servers are good practice against live targets
              Everything is exactly as I intended it. (Also, FYI, right clicking an url and pressing copy in a steam message window apparently doesn't actually do anything.)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=143904777
              remi.D

Comment

Also some fun commands to make it more like NS:
                weapon_recoil_scale 0
                weapon_recoil_view_punch_extra 0
                view_punch_decay 99999999

And to shoot lasers:
                weapon_accuracy_nospread 1

Note:
                sv_cheats 1