TGNS is on tv!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGNS is on tv!

Or, rather.. youtube. Hugh connects to TGNS in this video promoting this uwe project

Re: TGNS is on tv!

I haven't been really interested in Subnautica, but that music is excellent. Also, why is the rifle display green? :P
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Someone spare me having to watch a Subnautica video. Why is he joining an NS2 server to begin with in this video? What's the relevance?
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

"SubMachine" - custom PC's with Subnautica branding, and possibly coming with a Subnautica game key, apparently.
        He demo's the machine capable of playing NS2 via the Steam gamepad thing. The point of the video seems to be a pitch for interest in such a machine, claiming if response is positive, there would be 12 produced and sold, or something. I heard something about it being cheaper than its part cost.. I'm not sure how they'll make that work.

Also, amusingly enough, he prays that he won't be kicked for reserved slots as he is joining the server.

Comment

Why is he joining an NS2 server to begin with in this video? What's the relevance?
          I think he was just showing off his steam machine they might be selling. Would make a bit more sense to show Subnautica, or maybe an NS2 trailer instead.

Also, amusingly enough, he prays that he won't be kicked for reserved slots as he is joining the server.
          I've heard him mention his antipathy about reserved slots in other videos of his. To each his own I guess.
          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Bah! Beat me to it!

Where was the mic check????? XD

Comment

Hey! I had the second kill in his demo! I'm a celebrity!

Comment

Me too! As the guy being killed by you!

I'd noticed he had joined the server (hard to miss his stack of badges) but left shortly after. Now I know why. Interesting.

Comment

Me too! As the guy being killed by you!

I'd noticed he had joined the server (hard to miss his stack of badges) but left shortly after. Now I know why. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper View Post

I've heard him mention his antipathy about reserved slots in other videos of his. To each his own I guess.
                    I was wondering why he didn't stay long, and to think I wasted my time affirming him. :)

Not sure if I got killed (or got a kill) but I did notice myself talking quite a bit...
                    aka Roland tHTG

Comment

I couldn't really see the text on screen well enough to identify much, but glad to see we had players on and got a mention.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X