Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready, this thread's going to be a big one! (clarifying language rules)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready, this thread's going to be a big one! (clarifying language rules)

So... what ARE the language rules on the server?

I see the written rules which are, to paraphrase "keep it to language you'd see on free TV, and no racial/sexual slurs", but these seem to be very lightly, if ever, enforced.

Now I know I'm up there with some of the worst offenders (working on it, I swear!!!), but I think these rules could use some clarifying.

Personally, I feel that what is more important that the language that is used, is the tone and respect that is implied. I find that when I am acting as a guardian, I am MUCH more likely to warn and then kick somebody for being disrespectful than I am to warn and then kick somebody for bad language. That's not to say I won't ever kick somebody for bad language, but I'm more likely to give more warnings and cut them more slack. More often than not, they just forget, or get caught up in the moment.

Thoughts?

Re: Get ready, this thread's going to be a big one! (clarifying language rules)

Take this to CAA.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X