Captain's Night 3/28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Night 3/28

Games start at 7pm CST like always. I'll announce the password to the server 20 minutes before starting time. Be sure to filter for passworded servers. Please review the thread below from previous weeks about the rules going forward.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...ease-read.html

Re: Captain's Night 3/28

Hmm, maybe I'll actually be able to participate in one for a change :-) Last week worked late and was full up by the time I got on NS2 right up until the end. Two weeks ago was on the other server pulling in players (with some early bot matches) coordinating games and introducing new players and didn't see the cross server announcement when first starting and was unable to get a spot later until after the captains night rounds had finished. Week before that missed the timeframe entirely and was traveling a month ago for a wedding, so hopefully tonight will be the night I actually succeed in participating.
    Last edited by Kronos; 03-28-2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

If you (even think you just might) want to spectate full games tonight, be sure to hop on the server while it's /not/ full and enable sh_fullspec, so that you can join during the game and spectate.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Server is Taunt, password is tgns2378

Comment

As usual, fun times.
          aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Very fun games tonight guys! Thanks to all who participated!

Comment

Was fun playing and watching, thanks for organizing and playing everyone who was there!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X